GO BARBADOS MAGAZINE
GO Barbados by Caribbean Dreams is an exciting, online publication about the island of Barbados. It is a lively and vibrant magazine, bursting with colour, filled with beautiful images and with content that is youthful, fresh and fun that targets both visitors and locals. It is an excellent complement to any existing advertising campaign and has just a touch of local twang to keep it Bajan.
Go to the islands for 9 great options Including:
- "Go For The Food"
- "Go For The Sights"
- "Go For the Adventure"
For the full listing view our website now at www.gobarbados.org. We highlight fantastic experiences for the Caribbean Traveler/ islander – From tips - tricks & fantastic shopping steals to mouthwatering cuisine or off the track island spots.
GO Barbados Map
Formerly the Barbados Holiday Map. The map has been redeveloped to capitalize on our company's online products and services while still providing:
- The largest number of maps produced on the island with roughly 200,000 copies printed annually.
- The widest island coverage - It is found in hundreds of locations, including Restaurants, hotels, villas, a large number of car rentals and it is provided by the tourism authority at the Air & Seaports.
- It is heavily utilised by the BTMI and BTPA for export & trade shows, for embassies, travel agencies etc.
- One of the longest track records on island - 25 + years
- Affordable rates, Excellent Print Quality & Service
GO Barbados Website
1000’s of pages all about Barbados! Nightlife, Activities, Food, Accommodation, Sightseeing, Festivals & Events, Weather, News, Entertainment, Travel Blog and that’s only the beginning.Online, in addition to general info, advertiser pages can accommodate:
- Prizes & Promotions
- Comments & Rating Facilities
- Photo Galleries, Links, videos and more.
Our products showcase island living, and have been created specifically to Engage Your target audience, encouraging them to Get Up & Go! Do More! See More & Consume More of Your products & services. - Seen on their tablets, their phone or on computers. Meeting local & visitor needs before they arrive and engaging them until they return home.